Thursday 16 October 2014

Final tweaks

Nearly there .... I've lost count of the number of times I've said that in the past couple of months.  But really, I mean it this time, it is nearly finished.  Having had comments back from my brilliant proof readers I'll be working through the ms tonight and hopefully come up with a final, final, final version by the end of the weekend. 
Then all I need to do is to construct a query email and sparkling synopsis that'll draw anyone and everyone into my plot.  Have been informed that October isn't a good month for contacting agents due to the Book Fair I will be there primed and ready in November to send out my first querying email.
In the meantime I've come up with a great idea for a new novel, entirely unrelated to the trilogy I've been working on.  Have a great title, great begining just need to work out where it'll end.  Oh yes and what happens in the middle :)

No comments: